Skype
smad1337

Star Trek Voyager Star Trek Voyager

Neat.

I love this, nice take on the theme.

I downloaded another remix of Voyager (by Dajova), aaaages ago. Is this your new account then?

Dr-Dajova responds:

Pretty much, i have 2 accounts that i use atm, but the one called "Dajova" is long gone, so there is no more updates on that one :)

Blubox Blubox

LOL

Sounds like it belong in a old school DOS game.

I like the retro sound but it does gets monotonous after a while.

Would make for a OK backing to a game with a little bit of work.

Good effort,

Drunken Sailors dance mix Drunken Sailors dance mix

Dude.

You rock.

A really great dance mix. Only wish it were longer!

Good stuff.

Stalagmite responds:

haha thanks alot dude for listening and taking the time to tell me what you thought! its very motivating to hear such positive reviews! :D THANKS! :D

CDM (Caboose's Edit) CDM (Caboose's Edit)

Awesomeness

You really expanded on this song well (nice FX in there btw), but I reckon you could do a little bit more with it. :D Oh I love the "stuck CD" bits...

Great mix.

Defcon Zero [Orch] -MrMaestro- Defcon Zero [Orch] -MrMaestro-

Wow.

I can't believe I haven't reviewed this before now. It is in my top ten favourite NG tracks. The arrangement is indescribably beautiful, the melody so delicate and the feeling behind it, a subtle passion. I'm not sure how you intended the piece to be interpreted, but I believe it is a romantic arrangement that rivals Nobou Uematsu's Tidus and Yuna's Theme.

Great work,

==(Walking Through Time)== ==(Walking Through Time)==

Wow

This is awesome stuff man, I particularly like this one.
My favourite bit was the xylophone-like tinkles.

I listened to a lot of your ambient music, and it seems to be so layed-back, pretty and calm compared to the ambient music I made. Are they still ambient?

Whatever the case, awesome songs. 5/5 10/10.

Check out my songs,

Buoy responds:

Thanks for the review! I should be stopping by your audio tomorrow

Advent Children Theme Advent Children Theme

Kewl

Did you play this yourself? If you did congrats its awesome piano playing. Not sure which bits are original or not, but its all good I liked it.

The Gamma Dimension The Gamma Dimension

Alright

A little harsh.. as another guy said, more synths maybe more deep bass. A great concept though, could really make this a awesome song.

Karco -- Nova -- Karco -- Nova --

Good

I think I like this song..
The intro was a little long, or you needed more going on.
Very busy especially towards the end of the song.
This song would make a good backing song for a shooting game I think. :)

Check out my music too,

Karco responds:

Hey, Smad. Yeah, I've heard the comments on the intro and the end before and I'd have to agree. :P A background song for a shooting game? That's a new one. :P Thanks for the review, Smad, glad you like it.

Rachel's Song [EON Club Remix] Rachel's Song [EON Club Remix]

Beautiful

Truly lovely. Even if it is a remix (never heard the original), I loved it. I personally think voice is severely underused in techno, dance etc songs, by artists in newgrounds (myself included :P).
The way this song flows is beautiful :)

Check out my music too,